Book by Book,
Page by Page,
Word by Word,
A READasaurus Is Built!
The Building Never Stops, with Mark's New Visit for 2017-18 but, oh is it fun! Join Mark, Steggie, and Baxter the Bunny, as they share great books with your pack of young READasauruses!
Building READsaurus is a Joyful, and Hard Hitting Pro Reading Message, with the notion that Beloved Books today Build Lifelong Readers!
Mark and gang along with your children celebrate great books, sharing the joy of reading that has become his passion and life's work.
Join Mark, Steggie the Stegosaurus, and Baxter the Bunny on their latest adventure of Reading Celebration: Building READasaurus!
Building READasaurus is approximately 45-50 minutes and is suitable for PK-5th grade. (Through years of experience Mark can skillfully present for a mixed grade range or even better yet, tailor to specific grade ranges for instance K-2 and 3-5 with excellent results.)
The program incorporates terrific books, storytelling, puppetry, book talking, magic tricks, and audience participation, all blended artfully with the notion that we learn and are impacted on many different levels, many different ways. You will enjoy great books, tremendous fun, and more celebration of the joys of reading in a self-contained program with terrific music, an awesome sound system, and a fantastic stage set! Folks often mention how Mark beautifully incorporates music to punctuate and stimulate throughout the performance.
Mark is renowned for his unique, gentle, respectful approach with children and considered by many as one of the best in the business. Sought after for his unique personality and pioneering brand of storytelling, he brings to your students a masters skills in group dynamics and fun. From bursts of laughter to the quite hush of high interest, Mark leads the charge for your students in celebrating reading.
Mark's incredible show sets continue with Building READasaurus and collaborating again with terrific illustrator Angel Contreras, and looking so cool, that it makes you want to climb into the artwork and explore!
Bring Building READasaurus to your School Today!
Call Tami at 800-848-5634, your young readers will love you for it!
(Pair this program with A Very Magical Family Night
for a full day of Reading Celebration!)
Highlights of The Program
* Building READasaurus opens with your student's Imagination on Full Power in A Magical Rube Goldbergesque setting with Great Books to Build Upon!
* The presentation skillfully blends high interest books from all genres, beginning with Jack Prelutsky's A Pizza The Size of the Sun, and yes there's magical pizza fun!
* Mark and Steggie the Stegosaurus take a Hilarious trip through the world of the beloved Pete the Cat- Bad Bananas, Cupcakes and all!
* The mesmerising Extra Yarn by Mac Barnett comes to life with one of Mark's most enchanting retellings! Experience one of the most incredible moments ever, as an entire group falls completely under the spell of the the story, the music, and Mark's lyrical voice!
* Building boys that read some times takes a little extra punch, or maybe books about Sharks! With a trip through Encyclopedia Prehistorica; Sharks all your kids can revel in one of their favorite topics! Then Mark takes them on a an awesome tour of real fossil teeth of the current and prehistoric sea monsters- Megladon, Great White, Mosasaurus, and Pleisosaur!
* Imagination soars when the witty and creative Not a Box by Antionette Portis is delivered and again completely enraptures your kids as it unfolds to a stunning surprise finale!
* Plus the incredible Building READasaurus stage set, terrific music and sound throughout!
*And the loveable Baxter the Bunny stops by too!
Building READasaurus Beautifully Supports Your Reading Goals, and it is inclusive of many interest and reading levels, while inspiring new reading adventures for your kids!
How Can Your School Best Use Mark's Programs?
Here's some of the ways other schools have filled their needs with his performances. One may just be perfect for you:
Reading Program Kick Off & Reward
Accelerated Reader Kick Offs
Title 1 Family Night
Family Reading Night
National Library Week
SC Read to Succeed
Read Across America