and You've Got
Join Mark, Steggie, Kenny Chestnut the Bunny, and Charlotte Spider as they share great books with your young READasauruses!
A Joyful, Book Filled Reading Celebration, with the notion that Beloved Books today Build Lifelong Rocking Readers!
READasaurus Rocks Beautifully Supports Your Reading Goals, and it is inclusive of many interest and reading levels, while inspiring new reading adventures for your kids!
READasaurus Rocks is approximately 45-50 minutes and is suitable for PK-5th grade. (Through years of experience Mark can skillfully present for a mixed grade range or even better yet, tailor to specific grade ranges for instance K-2 and 3-5 with excellent results.)
The program incorporates terrific books, storytelling, puppetry, book talking, magic tricks, and audience participation, all blended artfully with the notion that we learn and are impacted on many different levels, many different ways. You will enjoy great books, tremendous fun, and more celebration of the joys of reading in a self-contained program with terrific music, an awesome sound system, and a fantastic stage set! Folks often mention how Mark beautifully incorporates music to punctuate and stimulate throughout the performance.
Mark is renowned for his unique, gentle, respectful approach with children and considered by many as one of the best in the business. Sought after for his unique personality and pioneering brand of storytelling, he brings to your students a masters skills in group dynamics and fun. From bursts of laughter to the quite hush of high interest, Mark leads the charge for your students in celebrating reading.
Mark's incredible show sets continue with READasaurus Rocks and collaborating again with terrific illustrator Angel Contreras, and looking so cool, that it makes you want to climb into the artwork and explore!
Bring READasaurus Rocks to your School Today!
Call Tami at 800-848-5634, your young readers will love you for it!
(Pair this program with A Very Magical Family Reading Night
for a full day of Reading Celebration!)
Highlights of The Program
* READasaurus Rocks opens with your student's Imagination on Full Power in A Magical setting with Great Books to Build Upon!
* The presentation skillfully blends high interest books from all genres.
* Hold on for a Fracturedly Funny retelling with Mark and Steggie the Stegosaurus. What starts as a ABC's gone awry in Chicka Chicka Boom Boom becomes a face paced book explosion!
* E. B. White's Charlotte's Web spins a magical tale and web with a surprise visit from Charlotte who has the perfect message for your kids!
* Encouraging reluctant readers to read some times takes a little extra something, or maybe books about Dinosaurs! With a trip through Encyclopedia Prehistorica; Dinosaurs all your kids can revel in one of their favorite topics! Then Mark takes them on a an awesome tour of real fossils from some of their favorites!
* A Special 3rd-5th Grade Version is available!
*And the lovable Kenny Chestnut the Bunny stops by too!
* Plus the incredible READasaurus Rocks stage set, terrific music and sound throughout!
Are you ready for READasaurus Rocks?
Contact Tami at
How Can Your School Best Use Mark's Programs?
Here's some of the ways other schools have filled their needs with his performances. One may just be perfect for you:
Reading Program Kick Off & Reward
Accelerated Reader Kick Offs
Title 1 Family Night
Family Reading Night
National Library Week
SC Read to Succeed
Read Across America